docs ideas, dream big

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 01:49:13 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 02:42 +0100, Stuart Ellis wrote:

> Cool.  Would it be worth converting into DocBook, or is it better on the
> Wiki where developers can update it ?

Let's keep it on the Wiki for a while.  Advertise it to the developers
to tweak.  When/if it settles down, we'll codify it.

Meanwhile, we can include a snapshot of it in the release notes.  So,
for that matter, yeah, we'll need to DocBookify it for the test1 notes.

Maybe make a note in a comment block in the source of the Wiki page
about where the XML is kept in CVS.  Wiki is canonical until we switch.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide