this is for you

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Aug 20 05:40:30 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 18:36 -0500, Patrick Barnes wrote:

> I'm sure this won't surprise you, but I would be happy to help out in
> setting up something like that on the wiki.  Give me a run-down of what
> you see the needs being, and write up a quick summary of what you have
> in mind, and I'll start trying to come up with something suitable.

Yes, in fact, the only reason I didn't seek you out already is that I'm
in discussions with the designer of http://developer.mozilla.org,
looking for tips on how they organized stuff.

While I personally don't want to work on much more than a single page
through a Wiki, others obviously feel otherwise.  We'll do what we can
to accommodate that.  For example, we're looking into ways to work on
DocBook _through_ the Wiki.

I've proved to myself that we can't work on a massive release notes
through the Wiki, but it makes a great place to keep notes and possibly
do some authoring.

So, perhaps a relatively flat namespace, such as:

wiki/ReleaseNotes/BeatName

With a caveat at the top this is a workspace and not a release space?

Maybe wiki/Drafts/ReleaseNotes/... would be better, make it more obvious
it is a drafting space.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide