proposal: Setting up a samba server on Fedora Core 4

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 01:54:28 UTC 2005

Peter Boy wrote:

>Am Montag, den 22.08.2005, 06:42 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
>

>>Well system-config-packages is expected to get its insides swapped out
>>with a yum backend along the FC5 timeframe.
>>

>OK, I'll concentrate on yum and the CLI
>

>Peter

Make sure you cross link http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/yum/ wherever
appropriate. Great job btw, Stuart Ellis. I just had sometime to go
through the document. The guide seems to be assuming that users are
using the newer versions of yum which supports features like prompting
for the GPG key. You might want to clarify that the guide assumes FC4.

regards
Rahul