Proposal: Building Packages under Fedora

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Tue Aug 23 14:48:35 UTC 2005

Uttered Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>, spake thus:

> Attached is an outline for a guide to building packages under Fedora, in
> notecase format (available in Fedora Extras).

Thank you for participating in the Docs project.  I would rather your
outline be an ordinary text file, HTML, OpenOffice, or PDF file and
be readible using anything from the basic Fedora distribution.
Nothing wrong with the Extras tools, but requiring folks to download
a non-standard package to read the outline seems to be a awkward start.

Anyone else have a comment?

Cheers