organizing CVS for trans

Michelle Ji Yeen Kim mkim at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 23:46:24 UTC 2005

Karsten Wade wrote:

>On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 12:07 +0400, Andrew Martynov wrote:
>

>>And one more question: how we will translate legal entities like copyright statements?
>>

>Good question!
>
>Greg -- the last time we discussed this, the consensus was, we need to
>get each translation of the legalnotice vetted by someone Fedora can
>trust.
>
>I think the Red Hat translators could do this.  They can ensure the
>integrity of the document.

Good question, indeed!

Red Hat translators are currently working on creating master compendium
for fedora translation project.
Until we put this compendium online, I believe it would be best not to
translate any product names or legal entities until we clarify with
legal department.

We will keep you updated on the progress of the compendium in near future.

Cheers,
Michelle (Korean translator)