Introduction

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 07:58:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 19:47 +0000, Andy Hudson wrote:

> What do I have to do to get involved? I'm quite keen to help out with
> the Fedora community, having used FC since FC1. I write freelance for a
> Linux magazine in the Uk and would love to have a crack at writing
> documentation etc for the wider community

Hi Andy, welcome.

It's pretty straightforward.
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-quick-start/ will
give you a good overview of the process.  After that, it's picking a
topic, reading http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-
guide/ , checking out example tutorial from CVS, and writing.

Please take a look at those pages, let us know if you have any
questions.

cheers - Karsten
               IT executives rate Red Hat #1 for value
                 http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/