tidy-bowl - BETA invitation!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 22:10:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 22:20 +0100, Stuart Ellis wrote:
> I've been using xml-normalize and also tidy-bowl locally, and they both
> seem to work perfectly :)
>
> The first test document I used with tidy-bowl was edited with emacs/nxml
> and it realigned the text correctly.  I also messed around with spacing
> and text alignment within xml-normalize.

Thanks for testing this stuff.  The documents I've done seem to work
great.  Has anyone else done any local comparisons?

Before this gets moved up to include all modules, Tommy and/or I will
probably implement some of the content testing code which ensures that
the "after" document retains all the content of the original.  This
would assure us that any absolute weirdness in the program would keep it
from munging up someone's nice document on the way to the repository.