tidy-bowl - BETA invitation!

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Sun Jul 10 11:15:08 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 00:59 +0100, Stuart Ellis wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 15:41 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:

> > * All of my double-spaces after periods have been replaced with single-
> > spaces.  I thought that DocBook liked the double-space after a period?
> > Or am I just left in the typewriter age on that one?

Further to this, I checked and single space after period is now the
generally accepted convention for electronic and printed documents.
Doublespace is for monospace lettering/fonts, so it's right when using a
typewriter.  So tidy-bowl/xmlformat is doing the right thing, and we
need to change our typing habits :)

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA