Push to Publish Week 18 - 22 July

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 07:37:21 UTC 2005

Writers and editors, grab your red pens, correction fluid, and XML
skills.

The week of 18 to 22 July is the first FDP Push to Publish week.

Everyone is encouraged to participate. We're trying to get as many
documents edited and published as possible.

Do you have a document that has been languishing in CVS?

A tutorial almost completed that just needs $SOMETHING more to get it
published?

A final barrier we can help you break through?

All challenges considered!

Meet here on this mailing list next week.  We'll see what this
documentation community has to say.

- Karsten

PS: This is a pre-announcement that we're likely to follow up with the
week of 25 - 29 July as a second P2PW.  If some of the excitement of the
first week rubs off on you, maybe you'll be ready by the second
week. ;-)

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide