fedora guide

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Wed Jul 20 17:19:54 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 15:12 -0400, Colin Charles wrote:
> Ok, dare I ask a) why another fedora site,

	I dunnow -- I always thought more sites meant more communication, which
usually means more users in the long run.

> b) someone tell fedora-marketing this,

	Probably might want to hold off until Foolish says he's ready to
announce fedorausers.org to make any annoucements, though.

>  c) can we work together as there are others
> trying to do this with the existing resources (read archives of f-m-l)

	As far as fedorausers.org goes, you'd have to ask Foolish (Sindre).

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Fedora is definitely part of the "everything" in Everything Solved.