Possible Fedora author?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 18:21:30 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 07:47 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 09:13 +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:
> > Seen this:
> >
> > http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_fedora_core_4
>
> Just took a look.

This is a good idea, looking for additional content and writers.

Posting such links here, we can do a /quick/ peer review and see if a)
the content is interesting or usable in some form, and b) if the writer
could be contacted (by a FDSCo member) with a personal invitation.

There are probably many good short tutorials out there that could have a
home here, if the author is interested.  We're like the Extras of
documentation, if someone writes and maintains it according to Fedora
standards, there is room.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide