web/html/docs/release-notes index.php,1.5,1.6

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 16:21:31 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 12:34 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I wonder what the chances are of having the release-notes errata rolled
> into a fedora-release update?  Note that the fedora-maintainers list is
> now tossing around the idea[1] of producing an update to allow for a
> script to do a "rpm --import /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY*".  I don't
> think we should lobby for doing this with every relnotes erratum, but
> certainly with the addition of the big section on legally encumbered
> material, it would be worth our while to piggyback there?

We were discussing this with Elliot the other day.  We have a fedora-
release update in QA, aiui.  We want to get a latest version in any
update of fedora-release.  If we can close most of the bugs, I'll ask
Elliot to include a build in the next fedora-release update for FC4.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide