CSS for HTML output

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:23:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 13:20 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 03:17 -0500, Thomas Jones wrote:
>
> > However, I would like to make one suggestion somewhat related to the changes
> > currently implemented. Could we get a declared hyperlink color designation?
> > Right now, the color is system and/or browser independent. Seems as though if
> > a standardized "look and feel" of the documentation is the intention that
> > this also should be included in the stylesheet as well. Otherwise, the
> > documentation is rendered inconsistently for the end-user base.
>
> We could do that, makes sense.  Any reason not to use the good ol'
> default blue? and purple for vlink?

Isn't the color system and/or browser *dependent*?  In other words, the
links are colored exactly the way any generic link is colored for the
end user, meaning they don't see anything they don't recognize.
However, I'm not against changing them, as long as we (a) agree on what
sticks out without sticking out TOO much, and (b) it is nicely
Fedora-like.