[Fwd: Re: Cannot get mock to work]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:16:42 UTC 2005

Seth is making a plea hereunder for some help with mock documentation.
We have some developer types on this list who are not overworked (yet);
could anyone spare him some time?  If you watch the other lists, you see
how busy he and the rest of the Fedora Infrastructure have been and will
continue to be for some time, as they take advantage of the longer
release cycle for FC5 to build out some much-needed bits of the project.

Seth, if you don't get a response here, please let me know what you need
and I'll do my best.