[Fwd: Re: Cannot get mock to work]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:56:08 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 20:17 -0500, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:
>
> > > I didn't realize I was making a plea. :)
> > Editor, thy name is hyperbole.  ;-)
> > > I was just talking about working on a man page and some better examples
> > > in the readme as well as making a webpage, at all.
>
> In plain language, do you do or do you don't need one of us developer
> types to make-/rpm-/bit-fu?

In plain language, Seth was asking for volunteers to help with
*documentation*, as stated in his post.  Otherwise I wouldn't have sent
it to f-docs-l! :-)  I figured a *developer* type would have more
experience with mock and how it works, and thus be able to more quickly
generate the required documentation.  Can you help with this?