[Fwd: Re: Cannot get mock to work]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:48:22 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 12:21 -0500, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:
>
> >  I figured a *developer* type would have more
> > experience with mock and how it works, and thus be able to more quickly
> > generate the required documentation.  Can you help with this?
>
> Dunno, I'm buried in coding-for-dollars at the moment.  Maybe Seth
> could squirt me a copy of 0.4 that I could look at and render a final
> answer.  Or just letting me know how 0.4 differs from 0.3 might be enough.

Anybody who's interested in helping can simply download it from the
development repo.  (Ah, the beauty of open development.)  I don't want
to put any further words in Seth's mouth, but if he doesn't have time to
write the docs himself, he probably doesn't have time to do a lot of
explaining either.  ;-)

If you don't have time, don't worry about it.  When our units at work
had to respond to all-hands canvassing, we had a phrase appended to most
of them that said "Positive responses only."  This is kind of like that.
If anyone out there definitely has time to help, please pipe up.  If
not, no sweat.  :-)