Handling Multiple Document Versions in CVS ?

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Tue Jun 28 19:33:13 UTC 2005

I've now got source files for a FC3 version of the Installation Guide,
and so need to check this in alongside the FC4 version currently in CVS.
AIUI we can either create subdirectories within the CVS modules for each
version, or use tag/branch features of CVS.

In case it makes a difference - each version is about 18 MB (due to
graphics).

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA