[ANN] docs-common/Makefile.common

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Wed Jun 29 14:54:12 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> > For "nochunks", where do the graphics and images go?
> Whoops.  Well, originally I was thinking to myself, "Self, maybe you
> should just leave that stuff out since it makes for, uh, more than one
> file."  Then I thought better of it... now the images and CSS come into
> the current directory where they're expected.  I don't see a big value
> in a "nochunks-tarball," but if you disagree there's no reason we
> couldn't have that target.

Crap, now you've planted a seed and someone will want this feature
;-)

Naw, I wouldn't bother making a no-chunk tarball target unless someone
wanted to make my next house payment.

Good, quick, work!