Status of Fedora docs

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 02:22:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:18:27 -0500 (EST), "Elliot Lee"
<sopwith at redhat.com> said:

> I don't see the RHEL docs license changing from OPL to FDL, but the OPL
> seems to allow you to do quite a bit with the content. Does this help at
> all in providing a base for the content you want?

I was the person that fell over this - the docs that list the options
for Anaconda are OPL, so the Installation Guide can't reuse the material
(I beleive).  Confusingly, the copy in the Fedora anaconda RPM is
apparently accompanied by the wrong licence document, as the material
there is actually copied from the OPL'd RHEL docs.  I don't know of
another source for this information, so I couldn't incorporate it.
--

Stuart Ellis