Status of Fedora docs

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 11 20:30:28 UTC 2005

Hi

> Oops, I misspoke here.  John is not doing Fedora
> release notes.  FC
> relnotes are entirely a community affair at this
> point.

I am not sure how you call release notes written by
internal developers themselves a community affair

> Is there anyone interested in working on the
> relnotes?  You get extra
> exposure to developers, if you don't have enough
> already :), learn lots
> of interesting and esoteric stuff, and often more
> know about a given
> test, rc, or release than you thought possible.

I am. I would prefer to work on it as a team. So It
would be nice to have a few more interested volunteers
to work with me on this

My first proposal, therefore, is that
> we use the Wiki to
> create a release notes page for every test, rc, and
> release, and
> browbeat developers into contributing.

Oh. I am pretty good at nagging people on technical
stuff :-)

Regards
Rahul Sundaram