Wiki and first usage - relnotes for FC4test?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 15:28:17 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 01:36 +1100, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 12:27 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > Is it possible/easy to get a list of which packages were added,
> > removed,
> > and deprecated between FC3 and FC4?  Is there a tool we can use to go
> > fishing ourselves?
>
> Yes, its called treediff (fc3 against fc4)

Heh, thanks.  Elliot had given the magic formula to me, but I forgot to
reply back to the list with the information. :)

I used treediff on Monday 14 March to generate the added, changed, and
moved out of core lists that are in the test1 relnotes in the Wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDocs_2fRelNotes_2fCore4Test1RelNotes

- Karsten
              Learn, Network and Experience Open Source.
Red Hat Summit, New Orleans 2005   http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/