research on using the GFDL

Thomas Jones admin at buddhalinux.com
Thu May 5 06:24:55 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Hi
>
>> http://tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/html/index.html
>>
>> This guide already provides for compliance with the GFDL, and has been
>> verified by the FSF.
>>
> Do you mean that the guide itself has been verified by the FSF ?. I
> dont think so
>
> regards
> Rahul

Derivative instances of documentation that follow and/or utilize the
standardized document format as provided by the templates in section A.1
of the above stated guide.

Many of the LDP authors are also key individuals of the FSF. If you
review the list of authors you will probably notice a few Open Source
advocates associated with or recognized representatives of the FSF.

The guide in itself is a mood point(although it probably is itself a
derivative of the accepted procedures and/or content from the FSF
representatives).