Minutes from FDSCo (03-May-2005)

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat May 7 02:50:46 UTC 2005

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>, spake thus:

> Can you and Paul work on the details for the following, then create a
> window to do it in to keep from having merge/sync problems?
>
> * Move everything in fedora-docs up one level and make them separate
> modules
> * Leave the common files where they are
> * Make the changes to CVSROOT/modules so that checking out a module
> makes sure you get the common modules (xsl/, common/, css/, etc.)
>
> Tell me how to grant you two the permissions you need to make this
> happen.  I'd like you both to help with CVS maintenace, s'il vous plait.

Sure, I can do that.

To avoid losing any CVS history, it would be best if Paul or I or
both had shell access on the server.  Do we have any CVS history
worth preserving yet?

Cheers