Are Fedora docs readable?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 10 11:34:31 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 11:53 +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Thomas Jones wrote:
>
> Unfortunately this seems very GNOME-specific, while I am using KDE,
> and the icons referred to in the document do not exist in my system.
> However, I shall look more carefully to see if
> I can cull some relevant information from it.

We currently don't have the resources to cover much more than the
default Fedora Core.  If you know of anyone who wants to produce KDE-
specific versions of whatever documents we write, send them along.

> Incidentally, I wish people would stick to traditional
> "black on white" text.
> This document is almost unreadable on my laptop.
>
> Perhaps this is the GUI equivalent of top-posting?

No.  Just a style choice, and not an uncommon one.  The stylesheet is
similar to the one that Red Hat has been using for some time.  I see
similar versions all over the Web.  Feel free to offer a fix for the
XSL.  Perhaps we need to reconsider the accessibility of our
stylesheet.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide