Self-Introduction: Gavin Henry

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Tue May 10 13:18:40 UTC 2005

Full legal name:
    Gavin Clive Henry

City, Country:
    Aberdeen, Scotland

Profession or Student status:
    Managing Director

Company or School:
    Suretec Systems Ltd.

Your goals in the Fedora Project:

What do you want to write about?
    OpenLDAP, Squid, Amanda, Samba, Postgresql, Exim, SSH and anything
    network/server/security related.

What other documentation do you want to see published?
    Comprehensive User Guide and documentation somewhat simliar to the
    versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy?
    Yes.

Anything else special?
    Help create a better toolchain for PDF generation and help gather new
    writers/editors.

    Also, help maintain a successful documentation project.

Historical qualifications:

What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
    I help maintain: [http://www.amanda.org/docs/using.html The Official
Amanda Guide]

    I also have authored serveral documents for my company, which will be
    released to the Fedora Docs Project in the near future.

What level and type of computer skills do you have?
    If I may say so, Expert.

What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface
design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.
    People skills, friendly personallity and programming experience, as well
    as expert Linux Admin skills.

What makes you an excellent match for the project?
    Read above ;-)

GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

[ghenry at suretec ~]$ gpg --fingerprint DB73BEA8
pub  1024D/DB73BEA8 2003-09-28 Gavin Henry (Suretec Systems)
<ghenry at suretecsystems.com>
     Key fingerprint = 0391 864C 2CBB 4756 D817  CE40 796B 1E87 DB73 BEA8
sub  2048g/765253B8 2003-09-28

- --
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.