Self-Introduction: Max Kanat-Alexander

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 10 23:43:19 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 15:55 -0700, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
> 	/me thinks "Hrm... I've been writing the FAQ since the day FC1 was
> released. :-) Maybe I should do one of those self-introduction things on
> some list, someday..." :-D

Welcome!  And thanks for the being the Man-About-FAQs.

Have you read the list archives where we discussed the Fedora FAQ?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2005-April/msg00137.html

Bottom line so far (but please read the threads anyway):  We love your
work, we want to support it, we're not sure the best way to support is
is to absorb the Fedora FAQ in anyway into the FDP, and as you know we
can't absorb it as-is, but a 98% subset could.

Bottom line^2 -- since we _can't_ provide the service that fedorafaq.org
provides, we would be doing a disservice to Fedora users if we directed
any Googlejuice in this direction.  Which is not likely, but still ...

So, I do hope we convince you to work on something.  Interested in a
beat for the release notes? ;-)

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide