Updated Hardening guide.

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri May 13 15:02:44 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 00:19 +0000, tuxxer wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 13:41 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 06:30 +0000, tuxxer wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks again for replying, I'm ready to get this edited and published.
> >
> > How about moving the document into Fedora CVS?  It will make the editing
> > easier, since we can edit the XML directly and you can see the changes
> > in the commit log (or using cvs diff).
> >
> > I think the only thing you personally have left to do is to register
> >
> > https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/
>
> Done.

You also need to go that URL, choose "Edit your account" and add
yourself to the cvsdocs group.  Then the CVS administrators get a
request to join that group, and we add you in at the earliest chance,
after considering if you have accomplished these low barriers (which you
have).

Sorry for the wide distribution, but this is a common situation with the
new account setup.  Chance to help others keep from making the same
misstep.

> I'm a complete CVS newbie, so this should be interesting.  When will I
> know that I have the access to import?  I haven't been able to get
> anonymous access for a while, but I'm assuming this user access will
> supercede that.

As soon as you join the group and the CVS admin approves the group,
within an hour you will have full CVS access to import and otherwise
write to CVS.

The anonymous access should be working, I've tested it a few times, but
the server has changed since originally.  Doesn't matter for you
anymore, though. :)

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide