Callout style + error

Thomas Jones admin at buddhalinux.com
Sat May 14 01:14:40 UTC 2005

I've attempted to determine some information about the callout images
used in fedora's documentation --- to no avail.

So I bow to the mercy of the mailinglist and ask for help. What is the
standardized styling and location of the callout images? I have built
custom callouts for current development of my xml sources; but didn't
want to stray from standard practice.

Also I came across a peculiar problem declaring the xsl parameter using
xmlto. For some reason due to the java implemented processor, I am
getting a ColumnWidth error. The only alteration performed was to
include an extension stylesheet for the declaration of a new image path.
:-(

Admittedly, I have never used xmlto and prefer xsltproc. However it
might be a moot point if the standard path is acceptable.

Thanks,
Thomas