Callout style + error

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon May 16 17:32:17 UTC 2005

I was playing with the look and feel of callout sections a few weeks
back.  Not only don't we have the fedora-style images, but I noticed
that if you are showing command blocks that have cut'n'paste style code,
the callout numbers interfere with your cut'n'paste.

I had a large enough code block that I wanted to use callout's to break
it down and explain various parts ... it just killed the
cut'n'pastability once added.

Thoughts?

P.S.  I actually hadn't realized that docbook-style-dsssl provided stock
callout images until I was about to launch this email:

$ ls /usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-*/images/callouts/
1.gif  10.gif  2.gif  3.gif  4.gif  5.gif  6.gif  7.gif  8.gif  9.gif

Thanks,
James Laska