call for release notes for FC4

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 26 20:09:26 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 12:28 -0500, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>, spake thus:
>
> > Watch the f-d-commits list for the XML skeleton, I'll also send an
> > announcement here when it is ready.
>
> I've taken the liberty of constructing a Makefile for this, since I
> knew you were busy this week.  If you'd like, I'll commit it.

I just added the old Makefile as 'Makefile.old'.  Only a portion of it
is of real interest to us, for the 'files' target, but the rest may have
some value.

Go ahead and check in the version you made, and we'll see if anything in
the .old is worth carrying into the Makefile.

thx - Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide