Self Introduction: Anthony Green

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:32:37 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 17:35 -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> Hello, my name is Anthony Green.  I currently live in Menlo Park, CA,
> USA.
>
> I work in Runtime and Embedded Sales for Red Hat.
>
> I'd like to help write the "Java" section of the FC Release Notes.   I
> can commit to getting the content right, but would appreciate some
> editing help (grammar, spelling, etc).
>
> I'm qualified to help write this documentation because of my long
> history with the gcj project, which forms the core of FC's "Java"-like
> offering.
>
> pub   1024D/8E2F07F0 2005-09-02
>       Key fingerprint = 87F4 E1FA FCE4 13A4 FDCB  3A04 5025 EA2C 8E2F 07F0
> uid                  Anthony Green <green at redhat.com>
> sub   2048g/4BF9E433 2005-09-02

Welcome Anthony!  We appreciate all assistance, and don't worry, we will
help out with the editing as needed.  If you can commit to taking that
beat for the Release Notes, just get a wiki account at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ and let us know when you have it.
Someone here will add you to the EditGroup and fill your name in for the
Java beat.  Thanks for volunteering, and we look forward to working with
you.