Fedora web team

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Oct 21 16:35:37 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 12:13 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It seems like there are at least a few people who are interested in
> reworking the Fedora web site. I think it would be good to have more
> coordination on our efforts. So, please visit:
> 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora/Web
> and let's all get together and figure things out.
>
> This may just be my way of catching up with everyone else who is already
> working nicely together - please bring me up to speed. :)

I purposely did not put on the regular base fields for the new fedora-
websites component.  I want to have our teams triage the bugs first,
then escalate appropriate ones to you/other sudoers.

So, there is the beginning of a process. :)

I also tried to define what are "Formal" websites, within the bugzilla
description ... which doesn't show up anywhere except in CVS, right now:

"Problems and requests for all formal Fedora Project websites.  This
list is currently: fedoraproject.org and fedora.redhat.com."

We can add to that description, but the site has to be one we control,
obviously.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide