release-notes Makefile,1.1,1.2

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:47:09 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 07:19 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Tommy or Paul:
>
> Can you look at this change and give us a better way to do it?  Or am I
> missing the existence of this functionality in Makefile.common?

Could I suggest you drop all the RPM packaging stuff off this Makefile
for now?  It is only entered in example-tutorial for testing purposes
and shouldn't be used elsewhere for now.  That really has nothing to do
with your request, just a point of order.

As for the actual request, Tommy's the one with the kung-fu.  I have
something more like kung-splat (q.v. aforementioned packaging munge) so
I doubt you want me working on this particular facet, at least if you
want it done well.