FC5 test1 relnotes make problem(two xml file broken)

SEKINE tatz Tatsuo tsekine at sdri.co.jp
Sat Oct 29 14:21:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

From: Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:38:45 -0700

> On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 01:08 +0900, Yoshinari Takaoka wrote:
> > hi, all.
> >
> > i checked out fc5 test1 relnotes, and tried to make with the following steps.
>
> I'm looking into this right now.  I guess I can only test in -en but if
> it works for me ...

I found a problem in the Makefile. In the case that multiple
languages were specifide in LANGUAGES variable, the command
  $ make html
failed. This problem was already fixed in HEAD.

So, if you try adding (not alternating) a new language in
the Makefile, please update the Makefile before that.

If you are using "FC-5-TEST1-TRANS-FREEZE" sticky tag in
your local repository, please don't forget to clear sticky
tag of the Makefile as below:
  $ cvs update -A Makefile

Regards,
--