A few nice bits in CVS

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Sep 10 13:01:42 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> While I was on and in various planes and hotel rooms in Seattle I
> managed to cobble together a couple kibbles 'n' bits in the docs-common
> module that should make our documentation easier to read.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks, but I've been
teaching Eclipse classes in Boston and Ottawa.

Today (Sat Sep 10 08:00:45 CDT 2005) I tried this.  The
"html-nochunks" doesn't complain, but the plain "html" target is
broken.

How can I reproduce just the "warning" you mention?

Cheers