Project barriers (was Re: Self-Introduction: Chris Savage)

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Sun Apr 2 09:33:40 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 18:48 -1000, Edward Haddock wrote:
> Aloha,
>     I agree that signing emails is a good idea. In the doc I am writing
> I have kept it in and am using the instructions on how to set it up from
> the website.

OK, thanks. I don't think it would be reasonable for it to be mandatory,
but it's a good thing to do.

As mentioned on the previous mail, I've done instructions for
Thunderbird configuration. The Seahorse utility provides a graphical GPG
tool that integrates with GNOME, if you'd like to offer an alternative
to the command-line for users of that desktop.

BTW, it's common e-mail etiquette to post replies after the quoted mail,
and some people in UNIX circles can be quite sharp about "top-posting",
so watch out :).

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA