Test docs builds give strange results

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:15:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 23:59 +0200, Francesco Tombolini wrote:
> Hi
> I have finished to update translation-quickstart-guide it.po.
> I have tried to test my build, with:
> $ make html-it
> but this generate html documents with contents half in italian language and
> half in english.
> I then try to make a test build of another doc that I'm working on (eg.
> selinux-faq) but the situation is the same.
> Some ->fully translated<- italian strings appear in english language, and some
> other in the same document, appear in their right place.
> Have you ever had a problem like this?
>
> I'm currently using a FC5 workstation with these packages installed:
> gnome-doc-utils.noarch
> xmlto.i386
> make.i386

Ciao Francesco,

Yes, it's true, there are some problems with the translation builds.  I
think it has something to do with entities, since the paragraphs that
have problems always have a general entity (e.g. "&FP;") involved.  I am
looking into the problem and will let the list know when I've fixed it,
or at least figured out the real problem.