[Fwd: Fwd: pup in tools category?]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:29:31 UTC 2006

To all Docsters,

I know we have some lurkers out there who are looking to cut their teeth
on new documents.  The attached message is a very short tutorial that
Thomas Chung drafted on the Wiki.  It needs some polishing and
relocation, but would be a good chance for someone to practice their
editorial skills by putting this in better grammatical and syntactical
shape.  Would one of our "new folks" like to step up and help?