[Fwd: Fwd: pup in tools category?]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:47:12 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 12:01 -0700, Steven Pierce wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Sure I will give it a try..  Let me know how to get to it.
>
> Steven Pierce

You will need wiki editing access, so if you start here, we should be
able to get you in the system in fairly short order:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

There are three basic steps, (1) make a wiki account, (2) make a Fedora
account and complete the CLA, and (3) get someone to add you to the wiki
EditGroup.  Steps 1 and 3 are almost self-explanatory; step 2 looks like
someone has written a very nice step-by-step (with "Next" links at the
bottom) starting at:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem

You should be able to follow the steps, and then you can use the link in
the previous post to visit the Wiki page to edit it "live."  Don't be
afraid of making mistakes or changes.  Other people will see the changes
and fix anything they think is wrong.  Jump in and have fun!