Documentation Guide v2

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:16:55 UTC 2006

Karsten and I have thrown a couple ideas around about the new
Documentation Guide recently.  Here's a very broad "outline" of the new
guide.  I think this may be a little too big for just one or two people
to tackle, so we should wikiize this is in the Docs/Drafts namespace and
let everyone work through it there.  When we're done we can import it
and mark it up properly, since that is a very trivial task compared to
drafting the darn thing.

Introduction
Project
 +- History (tentative)
 +- Joining
 +- Communication
 +- Steering
Tools
 +- Overview
 +- DocBook XML
 +- CVS
 +- Emacs
 +- Vim
 +- Wiki
 +- OpenOffice.org
 +- XML Tools
Writing
 +- Organization
 +- Rules
 +- Style
Editing
 +- Tagging
 +- Content
Publishing
 +- General
 +- Web (f.r.c, Plone, et al.)
 +- RPM Packages

Comments and sleeve-roller-uppers welcome.