I did it!

Sam Folk-Williams sfolkwil at redhat.com
Sun Apr 23 15:02:24 UTC 2006

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 10:29:03AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> A "choosing your release" section sounds like not only a good
> compromise, but a good acknowledgement of the issues that might
> otherwise confuse new users.  Although I think "older release, fewer
> bugs" is kind of a red herring, given the usability strides I mentioned
> previously, one of the keys to making this document attain its goal is
> to at least confront some of the more "mythical" issues that swirl
> around at release time.  Perhaps gathering some of these from the Fedora
> Forum would be a good thing...?

Debbie,

Looks like we are both putting some ideas into the wiki page. For me, I find
writing into the wiki directly kind of hard, and generally prefer to compose
off-line. Would you like to split up some sections? I'd be happy to take it off
line, do a draft over the next few days, the paste it back in and you/others
can edit/revise/etc. Otherwise if we could split up sections that would be
cool. Let me know what you think.

Sam