Schedule notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 00:11:22 UTC 2006

For FDSCo and Board information:

* I will not be able to make tomorrow's (25 Apr 2006) FDSCo meeting,
since I will be supervising some work for an office relocation which
will keep me late at the office.  I'll look for the notes and minutes to
get up to speed.

* At my new office, our new broadband line is not ready, and may not
arrive for some time.  In the meantime we will be sharing a pipe with
another group, and their various and poorly-conceived security
regulations may make it impossible (or at least very difficult) for me
to be active online (IRC, etc.) during the day.  I'll try to take care
of as much work as I can after hours; your patience is appreciated!