Help with translation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 00:07:00 UTC 2006

José,

Let us know at fedora-docs-list (or me personally) if you are having
problems finding a second translator to check your work.  We are trying
to identify these problem spots, so they don't produce a complete work
stoppage when people can't find anyone to help them.  Thanks for all
your work on translating our documentation so far!  (By the way, there
is a new version 0.3.3 of the Translation Quick Start Guide available if
you have time!) :-)