2.2 Accounts for Documentation in the Translation-QSG

Manuel Ospina mospina at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 02:22:54 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am editing the translation-quick-start-guide to solve the bug #198725
published in Bugzilla.
I have made a list of steps needed to participate as a translator in the
documentation project. Can anybody tell me if I am leaving something
out?. At the moment I have:

* Create ssh key
* Create gpg key
* Suscribe to fedora-docs-list (and post a self introduction)
* apply for a fedora account
  (https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts => Create account)
* edit your account to apply for cvsdocs' write access
  (https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts => Edit your account)
* Create wiki account
  (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UserPreferences)
* Complete the Contributor License Agreement
* Contact a person with edit access to ask for edit access

Cheers,
Manuel