CVS access

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 11:27:03 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 14:20 +0300, Serhat Güngör wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any change in the sponsorship. I am waiting nearly 3 weeks
> and I still can't access to the CVS. And our time for translation is
> becoming lesser.
> Could anyone approve my account and so that I can start working. When
> I login to the fedora account page, I see cvsdocs group unapproved as
> the following.

Serhat, I see no one got back to you yet; sorry for the delay, some of
our folks are away for various reasons.  Do you have a second person
available to help you with translation?  If not, we can still give you
provisional access so you can do translations until either you have an
assistant, or we can get docs integrated with other translation efforts.