Attempt to Assist in the generation of the FC5 Installation Guide

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Wed Jan 4 19:42:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 08:57 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 05:56 -0500, Scott Glaser wrote:
> > Ok, Patrick got me setup last night with full CVS access. I now have
> > another question, would it be better to setup a branch of the Install
> > Guide so that I can submit the changes directly? I believe that this
> > makes sense.
>
> I think this makes sense, but I would leave this up to Stuart.  The nice
> thing about a branch is that it's the natural way to get the "good
> stuff" folded back into HEAD.

+1.

Having looked at Scott's mockup, I think that it's probably going to be
easier to work on separate copies of fedora-install-guide-intro-en.xml
and fedora-install-guide-beginninginstallation-en.xml, rather
incrementally patching the existing files.

Barring the addition of screenshots and edit/review, the current
versions of these files are stable, so there is no issue with keeping
them in place until we want to replace them.

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA