Paul W. Frields stickster at
Fri Jan 6 17:22:23 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 10:45 -0600, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Paul,
> How should info2rpminfo.xsl be used?  I've tried it against the
> Install Guide and get tons of "Failure to process entity" messages
> and no output.
> Halp!

I use this syntax which WORKSFORME:

  xsltproc info2rpminfo.xsl fedora-install-guide-en.xml

It's nicer to read if you pipe it through "xmlformat -f
xmlformat-fdp.conf" though.  Note there are things this XSL can't really
do, so it leaves comments where more attention is needed after

Paul W. Frields, RHCE
 Fedora Documentation Project: