relnotes freeze in CVS 0400 UTC 11 Januar 2006

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 21:59:54 UTC 2006

Later today we are going to tag whatever is in the release-notes module
for the test2 ISO spin.

This coming weekend there is another (announced) publishing of content
from CVS to the Web at http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/ .
That publishing includes all translations at whatever stage they are in.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this (slightly) painful
process.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject