Fedora Projects weekly report

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:35:28 UTC 2006

> We have a new effort in place to provide weekly reports on the all
> different Fedora sub projects.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports
>
> Someone within the documentation team, kindly step up as a report
> writer. Meeting mins, note worthy discussions in mailing lists, major
> bugs and feature enhancements, upcoming changes, progress reports and
> unbiased editorial comments and constructive criticisms can be included.
> String freeze will be made every Friday of the week to enable
> translators to do their work. Announcements will be made as part of
> Fedora News (http://fedoranews.org) on the subsequent Monday. Let me
> know if you require any clarifications on this.

I've done a quick contribution for this week, but I don't have time to
handle this regularly.  This would be a great way to participate for
someone in the FDP who isn't responsible for any specific docs.  You
might find this is a great way to help a lot with only a little bit of
time required!  You could also add the following information in addition
to what I've done:

 * links to the IRC chat log and meeting summary that Stuart usually
posts to the list after FDSCo meetings
 * Information about draft doc-specific progress
 * (The list probably goes on...)