Welcome

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 12:01:23 UTC 2006

[Please start a new thread for future individual mails]

Sameer Niphadkar wrote:

>Hi guys,
>This is my 1st mail to the list. So here comes my customary introduction.
>

>   1. Self-Introduction: Sameer Niphadkar (galbotrix)

Welcome to the Fedora Documentation Project.

>    * What do you want to write about?
>       Command line tools for Fedora - A GUI user guide

Not sure how they connect. Do you mean a guide that explain both GUI and
command line tools?. If you have a table of contents and summary that
would be very useful to get started.

>    * What other documentation do you want to see published?
>        Tracing mechanisms in Linux .

Does any of the Fedora Core or Extras packages support this?

>    * Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy?
>       Yes, if its possible for me.

Sure. If you are interested we will pass on new revisions of documents
to you for verification.

>    * Anything else special?
>      Adventure sports and travel
>
>    * Historical qualifications
>      Participated in the National students forum of IEEE and my paper
>won the 1st prize (regional round)

Is the paper available online?. Just curious.

>     * What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
>       Articles on http://www.osnews.com and http://slashdot.org

Can you provide links to the specific articles?

--
Rahul